The Math Club offers year-round math sessions during which students develop and expand their competency in mathematical problem solving and participate in international competions.
The Fall Session features our excellent curriculum combining skill development, interactive activities, and presentations. Students will also participate in two Math Olympiad completions.
The Winter Session is a continuation of our Fall Session. New students are always welcome. Students will participate in three more Math Olympiad competitions.
Our Spring Session highlights Topics in Problem Solving and our own proprietary competition, the Applied Math Challenge.
Our Summer Session offers classes in pre-algebra, algebra geometry, and advanced geometry. The class combines instruction and group activities to emphasize the educational objectives.
Current & Upcoming Sessions
Registration for The Math Club of Lexington’s Winter 2021 Session is now open! Our program focuses on a single objective: to build your student’s confidence in and competency for math.
January 4 – April 12, 2021
$485 per learner ($5 discount per additional sibling).
$25 discount for Spring 2021 for any referral of a new student.
|4-4:45pm (E & M)||5:00-5:45pm (E & M)||4-4:45pm (E & M)||5-5:45pm (E & M)|
|7-7:45pm (M)||7-7:45pm (M)||7-7:45pm (M)||7-7:45pm (M)|
- 14 Weeks of Instruction: Every week our students receive 15 classroom problems and 15 homework problems. The materials are leveled to engage all students: Level 1, targeted at grades 3-5; Level 2, targeted at grades 6-7; and Level 3, targeted at students in the 8th grade. Most students attempt all levels!
- Weekly Online Classes: 45-minute instructional classes hosted by Mr. Gill.
- Weekly TA Study Groups: Our high school TAs, who were the Club’s best students, offer weekly 1 hour TA Study Groups. These Groups are interactive informal sessions during which your student can work on Classroom or Homework problems in small groups.
- International Mathematics Olympiad 2020 – 2021: all students participate monthly in the Mathematics Olympiad Competition.
The Math Club celebrates that fact that we are educating young students. As such, we integrate celebration and excitement into our curriculum. Examples of our favorite traditions include:
- Annual Awards Ceremony and Potluck Dinner
- Annual Movie Party, a private showing of two feature films
- A pie-reciting contest, where kids earn mini pies!
“Work hard. Work smart. Check your answers!”
Join us for our next learning session
Receive updates about upcoming sessions and events!